Monday, March 30, 2009

Gotta Hear

Well, we didn't get so lucky...Cooper had to start his series of injections on Thursday. They weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be though. I thought they were injections in his ears that had to be done at the hospital but they were shots they put in his leg. I was pretty upset when we went to the doctors and they told me his ears were still bad. The ER doctor made us think he was better. Cooper had to go to the doctors office three days in a row for his injections and I am happy to announce his ears are better...for now. YEAH!!!! It is like we have a new baby. His ears are better and his bum no longer looks like raw meat. He has been so much fun since he doesn't cry 24-7. We still haven't gotten our pictures back yet but I have posted some new pictures of us for the mean time.

4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy and excited for you that you get to have it a little easier for a while. These pictures are so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cher your baby is so cute! Ear infections are the worst! Sorry to hear this little guy has had to struggle. But you look so happy and I am glad I found your blog! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little family you are:) I'm so happy that things are finally settling down for you guys. I will keep my fingers double crossed that everything with Cooper is a-o-kay from here on out. Poor little guys is such a trooper:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're so happy things are looking up.
    hope to see you guys soon.

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete