Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coleman Family reunion in Bear Lake



Matt and I couldn't imagine life any better! Cooper has truly brought so much happiness to our lives. It is so much fun to watch him grow. He has the cutest personality and makes Matt and I laugh constantly. I have been so bless to have the greatest husband in the world and the greatest son in the world. I am so grateful I get to spend eternity with them.



This is Cooper and Brooklyn taking a bath after a long day at the beach in Bear Lake. They are one month apart. We got some good pictures they will love us for when they are older :)



Cooper taking a nap after playing hard in the lake.



I was so nervous to go out on the wave runner! I hadn't been on one for years so I was a little scared. I drove it first and warmed up quickly to it. Then Matt wanted a turn driving so I let him after I made him promise he wouldn't go as fast as the machine would allow and that he wouldn't turn it while going full speed. Matt promised and two seconds after he started driving, we were flying through the lake and doing circles like crazy. I immediately started screaming and Matt yells, "YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!!!" I was mad at the moment but that didn't last for long. I really did have so much fun out on the lake with him.



Matt took the wave runner out during a huge wind storm. Apparently he was getting around 5 feet in the air jumping that thing. It was a good thing I wasn't out there. I would have been so nervous. He was having a blast. When he got back he said that was the funnest thing he had done in a long time. I am so happy he had so much fun. Thank you so much mom and dad!!!!



Good thing Matt had his floates on!!! :) Our family was really easy to spot on the lake. We glow!!!



This is Cooper's crab. Cooper was nervous about the lake at first but he warmed up to it quickly. He stayed in this crab for about a half hour. I am so glad he loved it so much!



This is me, Cooper and Brooklyn hanging out on the beach.



We were ready to go play!



Do you think Matt got enough??? I think he might have needed a little more.



Matt was having fun putting the sunscreen on Cooper.



This is Cooper and my mom hanging out before we left for our trip. My mom went through major withdrawls missing Cooper. We were gone for 4 days.



Cereal!!!



Look at how my cute my baby sleeps. Maybe he thought it was a little too bright. That really is the cutest thing! He always has to have his hands on his face some how. They are definitely his comfort. Some kids have a stuffed animal or a blanky, but Cooper just wants his hands.

4 comments:

  1. That crab float is so cute. Don't you just love family time? I love how he sleeps. Isn't cereal the best! Conner gets a 6 oz bottle with 4 tbsp of rice cereal in the bottle on top of that before bed. He goes 12-13 hours till he wants to eat again. I love sleeping through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love your pics. :)
    That is exactly how Z and I are when we go on the wave runner. I make him say he wont go fast and then he does anyway. I am mad until he takes me back to the shore. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! that was so fun. Brooklyn and Cooper are going to be great buddies, and we will always have a little blackmail when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll thank me later! We loved that part. I tried to act it out for Max as best as I thought Matt would have yelled it. Awesome. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete