Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Pictures!!!



































Thanks Aimee for the great pictures! Cooper was being a stinker and wouldn't smile so she did really great for what she had to work with. We were planning on changing Cooper's cloths and going to another location, but Cooper started to get really fussy. I decided to give him his binkie to get him to calm down and literally right after I gave him his binkie, he put his hands on his face, fell over in the chair, and was out. He was TIRED!!! I felt bad. I am really glad we got some that worked. I was afraid in our family pictures, Cooper was going to look like he hated being a part of our family because he wouldn't smile :) He was staring right at the camera but he wasn't going to smile at it. What a terd...the cuttest little terd ever!!!

7 comments:

  1. simply adorable pictures!!!!!!!
    I love them...
    what an adorable family all 3 of you.
    love mom/grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, the pics
    are lovely..
    and anyone that
    has babies
    knows that's
    how it goes
    with the
    camera.

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl ... love the pictures you have such a cute family and you looks so happy i hope to see ya soon BIG LOVES! your friend forever mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh. It has been WAY too long since I've checked in. Look at all the update:) Your family pictures are so cute. Cooper is just PRECIOUS. I love those baby blue eyes. What a heart breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those turned out great you guys! he is so cute, and I love how you spike his hair even though it is like 3mm long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Cooper is getting so big! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete