Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week Update



So, most of you know Cooper has a hard time eating, because of that I have been so worried about what to do for his birthday cake. I found the answer. I made banana bread the other day and Cooper ate almost a whole loaf by himself. He LOVES it!!! I put some on his high chair tray the other day and let him go at it. It was so funny. He made the biggest mess but loved every second of it. Needless to say, Coopers birthday cake will be a banana bread loaf with some cream cheese frosting.



At Matt's parents house on Sunday we celebrated Jordan, Brooklyn, and Cooper's birthday. Jordan's eyes are fixed on the candles. He almost blew them out before we were done singing.



Matt and Cooper having fun. Cooper is into pulling this half smile. He just squints his eyes. It is so cute.



Matt had Cooper in his Colts get up.



Matt watching the Superbowl and eating delicious food with his little buddy. Matt sure was sad his Colts lost but we still had a lot of fun.



Someone loves chocolate!



Man I love that little boy!



Cooper is such a big boy. I can't wait until he can ride in this. Cooper loves his seat and will sit in it forever. Cooper is also into pulling an O face. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I would much rather have banana bread than cake too! I like Cooper's style. And I slightly feel Matt's pain, even though I think it's coop that the Saints could get their first one, because I wanted Collie to get a ring his rookie season.

    ReplyDelete