Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shout out!

I have to give a shout out to my incredible husband. It was so much fun to honor him on fathers day. He deserves it so much. He is such a great dad. He and Cooper are already best friends. It is like Matt was born to be a husband and a father. Cooper and I are so lucky to have him in our lives for eternity. He works so hard for us and has us in mind in everything he does. My life is PERFECT because of him and my Cooper.



Matt and Cooper playing on fathers day.



Although Fathers Day is wonderful, it is also very sad. I miss my dad so much! He is the greatest dad anyone could ask for. His example is still affecting my life today. One thing he instilled in my life was a strong testimony of the plan of salvation. I am so grateful for that because that is the only way I can find comfort without having him to talk to anymore. He is my guardian angle. Happy Fathers day dad. I love you!!!



Cooper spent the whole time blowing kisses to my dads picture and saying, "gampa?"



How precious! I know that Cooper knows who he is. Cooper loves looking at his pictures and saying "hi."

1 comment: