Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Update

So, I went to my 30 week appointment last week and found out I am measuring 3 weeks early. Crazy! Our little guy is growing like crazy. My gestational diabetes came back normal so my doctor is going to have me get an ultrasound next week to see if it is the baby or fluid (my fluid two weeks prior was in the normal range). If it is the baby they will test my diabetes again to make sure I don't have it, and if it comes back normal again, I could be having this little guys sooner than expected. It is so weird to me because this pregnancy has been so different than my pregnancy with Cooper. I had low fluid with Cooper which was causing him to be grow restricted and I was induced with him 2 weeks early. He was 5 lbs 10 oz. It is weird to even think that this baby is the total opposite and I might be induced early because he is growing so fast.

I sure am blessed to be able to have my own children and love them both more than I can even express. I can't wait to hold my new little guy and can't get enough of Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking through Lance's missionary photos and it was so fun to see pictures of Lance and Matt from back then:) You guys should totally come out. Have a Cali baby! That would be awesoms haha:)

    ReplyDelete