Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Boys!

I am so blessed to have my boys. I just love them to pieces! Here are Coopers 2 year pics (5 months late) and Jace's newborn pics. I am always wondering how I got so lucky to have my amazing husband and my kids. Life is GREAT!!!!

































This shows perfectly how Cooper felt about getting his pictures taken.


















It is crazy how little his sweet hands look by his Daddy's!



I am so glad we were able to get a family picture with all of us smiling.



This is how the rest looked. Cooper was beyond done with pictures by the time we got to family pictures. Poor kid!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful boys, Cher! I love their pictures! Congrats on your newest one, what a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Cute family pictures!

    ReplyDelete