Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picture updates



Cooper got that toy he is holding on to from his Grandma and Grandpa Coleman for Easter. He didn't let go of it for hours.



Cooper loves his bumbo chair. We couldn't get him to look at the camera because the TV was on. He is such a big boy!






This is Cooper on the day he was blessed. He is a stud!!! We borrowed the tux from Matt's mom. This tux is the tux Matt's brother Skyler was blessed in. We were so excited to use it.









Sorry to those of you who can't stand snot, but I couldn't resist. Look at the size of that thing!



Cooper after his bath.



Matt was watching Cooper while I showered the other day and when I got out this is what I saw. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! My two handsome boys!!!






This is Cooper taking his bath. He loves the water!

2 comments:

  1. That little white tux might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a little heart breaker!!! I'm so glad that the medicine is working too. What a blessing to live in this day and age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cher, Liz Strong Stott here, your litte Cooper is a doll. Isn't it great being a mom?! I came across your blog on Clarissa's It was pretty fun to look at. I am glad that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete