Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures!!!!

We got Cooper's newborn pictures back. I love them so much!!! I couldn't hold myself back so there is a few posted :). Our family friend, Amiee Collings took them and she did such an awesome job. Cooper is the cuttest little boy and it is so much fun to show him off. Unfortunatly Cooper had to go to the doctor again and he now has colic. The poor kid has never felt normal. I feel so bad for him. At his last appt he weighed 9 lbs 1 oz. We were so excited considering he was born at 5 ibs 10 oz and came home from the hospital at 5 lbs 5 oz, He is growing like a weed. He has stared smiling at me and gooing and awing. It is so much fun to watch him grow. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh. I love it. No matter what anyone says you can never have too many pictures! You'll never regret that you captured every precious moment:) He is adorable. It makes me want another baby. They really do grow so fast. Treasure every moment.

    ReplyDelete