Saturday, December 12, 2009

YEAH!!!!!

So, my life time dream of being a stay at home mom has come true!!!! My sweet husband is working so hard so that I can be at home with Cooper. He is so amazing and I am so grateful for him. I don't think he will ever understand how much this means to me. I get to devote all of my time to sweet baby. I have been at home now for two weeks. You would think since I am at home, I would have been able to post, but being a stay at home mom keeps me busy. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thanks babe for everything you do for me and Cooper! We are so lucky to have you in our lives for eternity. LOVE YOU!!!!



This is the only way I have found I can fold laundry and not have Cooper unfold the cloths right after I fold them. I dump all of the cloths out of the basket, put him in the basket and dump all of the cloths on top of him. He thinks it is the greatest and I actually get the cloths folded.



This is what it is like at our house as soon as Matt gets home. Cooper misses him so much while he is gone but Matt makes up for lost time. They wrestle and play for at least an hour before Cooper goes to bed. Cooper sure does love his dad.



Cooper loves forts! Anything that he can crawl under and sit, he thinks is the greatest thing ever. This is him under our end table. This is his favorite spot in the while house.






Cooper and Santa!!! He did so good. I think he was more confused by the overbearing beard than anything else.



So, I had a compulsive moment on Tuesday. I woke up that morning and thought, "I want to cut my hair." So I called my friend Elise and by that night my hair was gone. She cut off over 9 inches so I was able to donate my hair which made me feel good. I needed a change and am grateful Elise did such a good job. Thanks Elise!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the hair it looks so cute! How is Cooper doing with eating? Everything good now? How about walking? Conner is being stubborn with that. He'll walk along furniture but he wants his hands held to walk across the room. He is still too nervous. But then again he only stands alone for about 7 one thousands. Yes, I count. I can't wait for him to start walking. I am so excited for you that you get to stay home, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! I was so shocked when I saw that last pic! it is so cute! I am excited to see it in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair Cher!! Love it!
    Congrats on getting to stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for being a stay
    at home mom!
    it truly is the best.

    got your sweet
    christmas card!
    thanks!

    cooper is so adorable
    i can't believe it.

    i l o v e your hair...
    very fancy!

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cher- I just ordered Conner's front facing car seat. I can't wait to use it. It is awesome. We were going to get one at Wal-Mart that was $57 but when we put Conner in it he was too short. The top where the wing things come out didn't support his head. We looked and found this one made by Graco it is called, Nautilus. It is a 3 in 1. So it is short enough to give Conner support but when he gets taller the top extends to compensate for his height. Then when he gets even older it transforms into a booster. It's a little more expensive but I found it online at amazon for the cheapest price. You'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete