Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Precious Baby!



Cooper has found his new favorite hole. If he is ever just sitting, his finger is in his nose...not kidding. He thinks it is totally normal. We will sit and laugh at him and he looks back at us like, "What?"



Another sign of Cooper's sweetness is the food all over the bouncer he is sitting in. One of his favorite games is to spit his food on who ever is feeding him; hence the food all over the bouncer.



Yet another sign. Cooper thinks it is hilarious when he poops and it is a stinky one. I came down the stairs the other day and this is what I saw. Matt has a very sensitive nose so it is hard for him no matter what. This was FUNNY!!!!



Cooper caught in action starting to go up the stairs by himself. He tried to take a run for it and beat me to the next staircase. He is so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. isn't it great what makes the little ones laugh! Brooklyn loves the stairs also and it is freaking me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Matt, I still can't believe that you can change a diaper...I'm quite proud of you. This is a true test of your love for cooper and cher. Maybe I should make you a diaper changing mask. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics of him
    picking his nose
    are positively
    priceless!

    hey we'd L O V E
    a christmas card
    from you kiddos!

    i'll email you our
    address.
    i got yours from
    debbie so we've
    got one coming
    your way!

    hope all is well!

    catie p.
    (matt's fave cousin...
    it's true..)

    ReplyDelete