Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

It was my birthday this week! I love birthdays!!!! I had the best day.



It started off with Matt making me these delicious pancakes (my favorite). YUMMMMM!



Then we relaxed and actually watched a movie. It has been a while since we were able to sit and finish a whole movie. We then got ready and went shopping. YEAH!!! After shopping we went to my favorite restaurant, Tepanyaki. After that, we came home and had fun as a family. The next day, Matt got me tickets to go see Curtains at Hale Center Theater. It was great! Thanks for the great day!!!




Matt bought me 12 dozen red roses for my birthday. They are so beautiful!!!! He also got me the cutest new purse ever! Thanks Babe!!!



Smother Cooper with kisses time!!! This is my favorite and Cooper's least favorite.



He is getting so big and doing so well. He actually crawls normal now. He is going up stairs but he hasn't quit figured out how to get down them. He has attempted the head first theory but ends up getting high centered. He is getting into everything and hasn't quit figured out what "NO" means. I hope he will catch on to that one soon. He loves eating cords, pulling vents out of the wall, pulling the door stoppers out of the wall, you know, everything terrible a little boy can get into (I am sure worse will be coming soon too :[ ). I have to keep my eye on him at all times. He definitely makes Matt and I happier than we ever thought possible.



Matt got out his Corvette and Cooper thought it was the coolest thing ever. He loves chancing it.



Matt was teaching Cooper how to run the car.



What a heart breaker! I sure do love that little boy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Like I am always saying... what an adorable family!. It was so fun to see you all last night. Cooper looked so handsome in his church clothes. love you guys
    MOM / GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I love that last pic of cooper, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love his big blue eyes. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete