Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a FUN Sunday!!!



First of all, I was able to to to church with these two handsome men!



Cooper was finally able to fit into one of my favorite outfits I was given at a shower. He sure is a cute kid!



YEAH for the annual Coleman family Halloween party. Matt's parents put so much time into making this perfect party for our family. It is always a blast and something we look forward to every year. Here is a sneak peak of our costumes. I will post the complete costumes next week.



This is our family (mom and dad were taking the pictures). I thought the the costumes on the top left were awesome. She was deviled eggs and he was a cereal killer. Genius!!!



And the dinner begins. They put together a menu with three courses. We have to fill in what we want to eat. Your choices are anything from graves, guts, mummies, spiders, etc. So, you have no idea what you are going to end up with. Included in the menu is your utensils.



I had to show the cute cups! I love the straws!



This was Matts' first course. He got manicotti, pie and a roll without any utinsels.



I got manicotti with a fork and a spoon.



Here is Matt finishing his first course. Surprisingly he didn't get too messy.



This is Matt's second course. A spoon, salad and carrotts.



For my second course I got a salad, carrotts, and a roll without any utinsels.



Poor Matt! His last course was a knife and a spoon:(



I did pretty good. I got a piece of pie and a kinfe. YEAH!!



Here are Brooklyn and Cooper playing after dinner. It is so much fun to watch these two. They are both crawling all over the place.



I love Brookyn's legins!



We ended the night playing Halloween bingo. You could win anything from homemade carmeled apples covered in cinnamon (thanks mom and jamie), Sobes, and a large amount of candy bars to chose from. This night was so much fun! Thanks again mom and dad for putting it together!

PS, I am looking out my window right now and watching the first snow flakes fall. ERRRRR!!!! I am so not ready for winter!

1 comment:

  1. how fun!
    aunt debbie throws
    one dang good
    party!

    love the costumes...
    skyler's is hilarious!

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete