Sunday, October 4, 2009

UPDATES!!!

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. We have had a crazy couple of weeks. Here are some updates of our family!



It is amazing how happy my little boy can make me.



Look at how cute my little boy is. His personality is so funny! He is constantly making me smile.



This is Cooper and Tracen. Tracen is my friend Elise's little boy. They were having fun hanging out together.



Cooper is already getting teased by is cousins. They are both tickling him.



This is Cooper and Jordan. They are the only boy cousins on Matt's side of the family. Jordan is ready for Cooper to get big so he can play with him. I think Jordan is done playing house with his 2 girl cousins and his sister :)



DADDY TIME!!!!






So, I have the most amazing husband in the world. I was so sick yesterday and knew I wasn't going to be able to take care of Cooper by myself. My sweet sister-in-law took Cooper for the morning and Matt came home from work early in the afternoon too care of me and Cooper. He had bought me coke and crackers and kept making sure I was okay. He had my temp way down by the end of the night. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and Cooper. We are so blessed to have such an incredible man in our lives for eternity.



Cooper fell asleep saying his prayers. :) Ok...not really but isn't that what it looks like. I admit, I am guilty of falling asleep in that position a few times.

4 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures. I'm so glad you are feeling better Cher. I love your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when they stick their little bums out like that! I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new blog address SteveandBecca.blogspot.com. He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete