Monday, October 12, 2009

And the gates go up!!!!

My baby is crawling!!! He starting taking off this morning. He has been doing the rocking thing on his hands and knees for a few weeks now, so I am excited he has actually started moving. He doesn't crawl like your average baby though...he does the army crawl/lunge. It is very interesting but, hey he is moving. I was so excited this morning when I was in the kitchen and he started crying and could just crawl over to me. Our house is three stories though so we now have gates everywhere. Especially since each floor isn't very big. I am so proud of him, he is doing so well!




Yesterday Matt's mom made cookie dough for all of the grandchildren and helped them make Halloween cookies. It was so cute. Cooper thought it was fun. He kept wanting to eat the dough though so it didn't last very long. Thanks mom for all of the fun activities you put together for the kids.






I think Matt had just as much fun as all of the kids. He didn't use cookie cutters, he carved them with a knife. He made the Rolling Stones symbol, a jack-o-lanteern, ghost with funny faces and all sorts of things.



HERE WE GO LEHI, HERE WE GO!!! All three of my nieces on my side of the family were in the kids drill camp this year for Lehi High School. It was so much fun to watch. It was the first time I had gone to a game since I graduated almost six years ago...geeeese!!! One of my nieces was in the group above.



The other two were in this group. They all did so good!!!



This is my cute family at the game. It was Coopers first football game. He was so interested in everything going on around him. He loved the band, the clapping, and all of the movement. He didn't make a peep the whole time. What a trooper!

2 comments:

  1. Hey how is Cooper doing with eating? I have been giving Conner stage 3 food for a couple of weeks and it is scaring me. He starts choking on it every now and then. I don't want to be the one that feeds him, I wish an EMT person would. So I haven't been feeding him regular food as much as a should so I know he is behind. My sister was giving her kids way more by this time than I give Conner. I guess I just need to stop worrying because I am just making it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness he is crawling!
    that is so fun...whatg a handsome little guy.

    he is just growing right up!

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete