Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

I can't believe it has been 4 years since I married my best friend, and what an incredible 4 years it has been. I remember how happy I was the day I met Matt, then the butterflies that filled my stomach when we had our first kiss, then the complete emotion of pure happiness when he proposed, and then this wonderful day came where I was sealed to him for eternity. I knew that day that Heavenly Father really loved me to have blessed me with such an incredible soul mate and someone I am blessed to spend eternity with. I didn't think it was possible to have such happiness and I am amazed that my happiness keeps getting greater and greater. Matt made me a promise when we got married that he would make me laugh every day and I swear to you, he has kept that promise. I can't imagine life any better and I owe that to Matt and my sweet little Cooper. I love you both so much!!! Happy Anniversary babe!












Side note: I attempted taking pictures of our wedding pictures and clearly they didn't turn out great sorry. Also, my little Cooper is good. He has a bad cold but no RSV or strep :)

2 comments:

  1. What a relief that it is only a cold. I was looking at Cooper's stats from his 1 year appt and he and Conner are the exact same size and weight. How funny. Conner had to get blood drawn out of both arms yesterday to check for nut allergies. I was crying by the end of it. It was awful I have never heard Conner cry and scream like that. The nurse was digging around in both arms it took three of us to hold him down. I never want to experience that again. Poor thing. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we couldn't be happier that Matt found you and you joined our family four years ago either! I am so lucky to have a sister in law like you :)

    ReplyDelete