Friday, March 12, 2010

A look back!!!

I was looking at the pictures from when Cooper was born. Of course my heart melted and I thought I would share some pictures from each month of Coop's life. Sure do love this little guy!



The day he was born.



2 months



3 months



4 months



5 months



6 months



7 months



8 months



9 months



10 months (cheese!!!)



11 months



1 year! Man how time flies. He has filled each day of my life with so much joy and I can't wait for what is to come.

3 comments:

  1. he's such a cutie! you are so cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so big it's crazy! I know I miss you workig with me but I hope your having fun being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cher! I didn't know that you had a blog either! I'm still laughing about the Valentine's party, you guys are so funny. Your pics of Cooper are so cute!

    ReplyDelete