Thursday, May 27, 2010

HOGLE ZOO

Cooper and I went to Hogle Zoo yesterday with Matt's sister Jamie and her two cute little girls. We had so much fun!!!



We got there a little early so I put Cooper up front with me. He thought it was the greatest thing ever. He was pretending to drive the car and kept taking the keys in and out of the ignition. This might have been his favorite part of the whole day.



Cooper and Brooklyn had so much fun playing in the water.



Here are the kiddos. It was so much fun to see their reaction to all of the animals.



This is in the reptile part of the zoo. It was cool in there but it stunk really bad!



Cooper had his first ride on a carousel. He thought it was a lot of fun.



This is all of us at a bird show. It was pretty cool. I thought a couple of times the birds were going to take our heads out. They were flying so close to us. It was such a fun day and I am so glad we were able to share it with Jamie and her girls!

2 comments:

  1. damn birds. I totally want to go to the zoo - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!
    the zoo is the best.

    how much do love
    your fabulous green top?
    so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete