Friday, May 7, 2010

I am SO blessed

I was reading a friends blog who had posted this video and was so extremely touched by it that I wanted to pass it on. It is such a great reminder of the important things in life and reminded me how truly blessed I am. My incredible husband who works harder than I can imagine and goes through so much hardship to provide for our family and my little angle, Cooper, are my greatest blessings and with them, I will forever be happy. We are here as spirits blessed with a body. Our bodies, homes, cloths and cars DO NOT determine who we are. How grateful I am eternally that I was born and raised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and through the power of God, I will be with my family forever! I have everything I need!!!!

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&channelId=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

1 comment:

  1. saw this video too...
    really puts things into perspective.

    hope you had
    a lovely mothers day,
    you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete