Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a Bro in Law

Ya know, I only have one brother in law and I couldn't be more happy with the one I got. He has recently left for the army and has been away from my sis and his baby for 2 months. He recently graduated from boot camp which is why my sister, their baby, and my mom were able to go see him.



They have all missed each other so much. I can't even imagine!



Getting ready to leave.



Their last goodbye. My heart just aches for them when I see this picture.



Jeremy saying goodbye to his baby. He left when Deegan was only 8 weeks old. At this trip Deegan was 4 months and Jeremy will not see him again until he is 8 months old. I have a whole new respect for the people who serve our country and their families. They sure do sacrifice a lot. I am so proud of Jeremy and all that he has accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much this means so much to Jer and I. I almost cried reading it. I love you so much sis!!!

    ReplyDelete