Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Things

I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up. While he was eating his cereal the other morning, he insisted on looking at the back of the cereal box. I can't believe he is even big enough to think of doing that. It was so cute. I tried to get a picture of him studying the pictures but every time I pull the camera out now, he insists on holding the camera and won't continue what he was doing. Also, you will notice his high chair to the side of him. He thinks he is way too big for that now too. He freaks if you try and put him in it. Cute little thing!



Matt and Cooper wanted to show me their favorite thing to do together...go to Cabelas. It was so stinking cute. We pulled up in the parking lot and Cooper knew exactly where we were and couldn't wait to go inside and see the animals. They showed me how they shoot guns too. It was the sweetest thing ever. Matt really is the greatest dad I could ever imagine. It is so amazing to watch them together.



In my last post, I posted about how Matt bought Cooper a stuffed horse at Cabelas during their last trip there. The excitement over that horse is still the same. Cooper loves that thing. Here are some pictures of him riding his horsey.



Cooper will randomly stop riding his horse and lift up the tail and say "horsey needs poop." He makes a fart sound and then plugs his nose and says "ewwww sinky!" It is so funny! Here is a picture of him making the fart sound.



Cooper is constantly asking everyone he sees to ride horsey's with him, although he is the only one that rides a horsey and everyone else rides whatever he hands you. Sometimes he will want you to ride a book that has a picture of a horsey in it, a rubber horsey that is 2 inches, or even just a blanket. Probably 30 times a day he says, "get on." Matt usually ends up riding Cooper's lion. Here they are with their animals riding them instead of them riding their animals.



We still have no idea what to name our sweet little boy on the way. Although I loved the suggestion of Farquar that some of you gave, I think I am going to pass :) sweet grandma lol! My pregnancy is going really well still. I am getting large and uncomfortable and still have 15 weeks to go but am so grateful to be large and uncomfortable because it is a constant reminder of the miracle Matt, Cooper and I are being blessed with. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is so fun to just sit and watch my belly roll all over the place. I can't wait to see and hold our new little guy. Cooper can't wait either. My brother and sister in law just had a baby and Cooper loved every second we spent at the hospital talking to sweet little Callie. I am sure blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment