Saturday, April 16, 2011

Go Blaze!

Matt and I have always loved going to the blaze games. We had season tickets their first season and we were able to go to the game last night with some of the Colemans. It was so much fun. Our little Cooper loved the tiger mascot and cheered through most the game. He did try to pull a fast one on us a couple of times and escape though. He was so confused why we were in this huge place and he couldn't go run around and play. We love every second we get to spend together as a family. We couldn't get Cooper to look away from the field for a picture though.



For document purposes; some of my favorite things Cooper is saying right now are, "mom, its too heaby" even when it is a tiny little book. He is becoming so independent and it trying to do things on his own and it will often end with him say "It is too hard." When I ask him to come to me so I can change his diaper he says, "No, its my poop" and runs away. The first time he did this I laughed for ever. If he likes something he will scream "I love it" with so much enthusiasm. If he asks for something and you give it to him, he throws his arms in the air and says "Yeah, woo hoo!" He loves dancing right now and always dances with his two pointer fingers pointing to the air and wiggles his butt. Really, one of the cutest things ever. He loves watching our wedding video right now and asks to watch it every single say. He truly is so much fun right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment