Tuesday, June 9, 2009



If you look really closely you can see spiked peach fuss. He is extremely bald. I admidt, I did shave the back of his head but that was only because it was the only hair he had...litterally. It looked like a red mullet and I couldn't let stay any longer. Sorry Buba!



This is Cooper's starting position for rolling over. Look at those thighs :)!!!!



Cooper has this new thing where his hands are always at this mouth. It is his comfort. 90% of the time that is where his hands will be. It really is the cutest thing ever!



He is starting to actually fit in his bumbo chair now!



What a big kid. I can't believe he is already holding his own bottle.



Crazy dad! When Cooper was first born his whole head would have fit in Matt's mouth.



Kisses for Daddy!



Kisses for Mommy!



Cooper thought it was the coolest thing that he could ride on my back.



Handsome!!!



Cooper sure is loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment