Tuesday, June 23, 2009



While we were taking this picture, the food really fell out of Matt's mouth. It was pretty funny!



What handsome boys!!!!



Matt is the best Dad ever. He is so amazing with Cooper and Cooper just loves him!!!




I promise I don't have shoulder pads on. I put the burp rag over my flower. Ops!



This is my cute Grandma Linford. I sure do love her!



And there is the bride.



Missy has is one of my greatest friends. Her wedding was so beautiful. I am so happy for her.



Cooper and I came home the other night and when we walked in, this is what we saw. Do you think his grandma spoils him, hmmmmm. He sure does love it!



We went to my nephews baseball game the other day so i was able to put Cooper in some cute stuff. Sarah's mom made that hat for Cooper. It is the cuttest thing ever! Thanks Karen



Look at those blue eyes. Man he is cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. he is SO cute! and i love your friends wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolest. hat. ever.

    i love it!

    ps i have finished some
    of the pictures from that
    le jardin wedding i told
    you about...dave hasn't finished
    the video yet though
    but you can check them out
    at: montaukmotionpictures.blogspot.com

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete